||Sahana Prasad <sahana at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.8-2
||- Upload new upstream sources without manually hobbling them.
- Remove the hobbling script as it is redundant. It is now allowed to ship
the sources of patented EC curves, however it is still made unavailable to use
by compiling with the 'no-ec2m' Configure option. The additional forbidden
curves such as P-160, P-192, wap-tls curves are manually removed by updating
- Enable Brainpool curves.
- Apply the changes to ec_curve.c and ectest.c as a new patch
0010-Add-changes-to-ectest-and-eccurve.patch instead of replacing them.
- Modify 0011-Remove-EC-curves.patch to allow Brainpool curves.
- Modify 0011-Remove-EC-curves.patch to allow code under macro OPENSSL_NO_EC2M.
Resolves: rhbz#2130618, rhbz#2141672
||Dmitry Belyavskiy <dbelyavs at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.8-1
||- Rebase to upstream version 3.0.8
||Fedora Release Engineering <releng at fedoraproject dot org> - 1:3.0.7-4
||- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_38_Mass_Rebuild
||Dmitry Belyavskiy <dbelyavs at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.7-3
||- Backport implicit rejection for RSA PKCS#1 v1.5 encryption
||Dmitry Belyavskiy <dbelyavs at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.7-2
||- Refactor embedded mac verification in FIPS module
||Dmitry Belyavskiy <dbelyavs at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.7-1
||- Rebase to upstream version 3.0.7
- C99 compatibility in downstream-only 0032-Force-fips.patch
- Adjusting include for the FIPS_mode macro
||Simo sorce <simo at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.5-7
||- Backport patches to fix external providers compatibility issues
||Dmitry Belyavskiy <dbelyavs at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.5-6
||- CVE-2022-3602: X.509 Email Address Buffer Overflow
- CVE-2022-3786: X.509 Email Address Buffer Overflow
||Dmitry Belyavskiy <dbelyavs at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.5-5
||- Update patches to make ELN build happy
||Clemens Lang <cllang at redhat dot com> - 1:3.0.5-4
||- Fix AES-GCM on Power 8 CPUs